Important to know
- We reserve the right to change the repertoire.
- You are not allowed to enter the auditoriums after the start of the performance.
- If, exceptionally, you are unable to see a performance on the day of your subscription, please let us know no later than three days before the performance. For an additional fee of € 2, you will be entitled to a replacement ticket at a different date (except for the guest performances of subscriptions Nika and Več, for the concert by Ljubljana City Theatre in Kino Šiška and the final performance). Otherwise, you will have to pay an additional 50 % of the regular price to see the performance at a different date. Please, bear in mind that we can only provide a replacement ticket, if there are available dates and seats, but we cannot guarantee a seat in the same price range.
- We reserve the right to change the day or time of the subscription performance.
- The subscription tickets bought with a discount are non-transferable.
- A duplicate subscription ticket costs € 6.
- The discounts are not cumulative and do not apply to opening nights and New Year’s Eve performance.
- The booked tickets must be collected at the Ljubljana City Theatre box office within one week at the latest.
- Purchased tickets already collected can be exchanged or returned no later than three days before the performance. Refunds or exchanges can only be made by presenting a receipt. Tickets returned or unused at a later date are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for another date.
- Purchased tickets for the New Year's Eve performance cannot be returned or exchanged.
All prices are in Euros. Exempt from VAT pursuant to Article 42(1) (13) of the VAT Act.
Cancelled and postponed performances during the pandemic
In compliance with the order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Slovenia, the performances at the Ljubljana City Theatre were cancelled or postponed during the pandemic.
For all information, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01 2510 852 during office hours of the Ljubljana City Theatre box office.
In compliance with General Terms and Conditions of the Ljubljana City Theatre and the Consumer Protection Act, we will refund purchasers of tickets for postponed or cancelled performances in one of the following ways:
Tickets beyond subscriptions for the Ljubljana City Theatre performances that have been cancelled
The tickets for cancelled performances can be replaced by tickets for another date/performance. If you opt for a refund, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.The request for a refund must include a photo or scan of the ticket(s) and an invoice, as well as details for crediting the TRR (first name, last name, contact phone number, TRR number). Exceptionally, you can also collect the refund from the Ljubljana City Theatre box office by presenting the tickets and the invoice. The above applies if you bought your ticket at the Ljubljana City Theatre box office.
If you bought your ticket online or through the Eventim sales network, please contact Eventim, firstname.lastname@example.org, for a refund.
Concert with Ljubljana City Theatre actors and Academy of Theatre, Radio, Film and Television students in Kino Šiška
The concert with the Ljubljana City Theatre actors and the Academy of Theatre, Radio, Film and Television students in Kino Šiška which was scheduled for 18th March 2020, has been postponed. We will try to secure a new date as soon as possible. Please save your purchased tickets for the postponed date. We will inform you about how to exchange tickets for the new date when the date is announced. If the new concert date does not suit you, we will refund your purchase on request.
Subscribers will be kept informed of how subscription performances will be replaced.