This accessibility statement refers to the website mgl.si, which is maintained by the Ljubljana City Theatre.
The website follows the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0 standard. Compliance according to the self-assessment corresponds to level AA.
Web accessibility elements:
- Colour contrasts are appropriate.
- The website has a clear and consistent structure and navigation.
- The website can be navigated using a keyboard.
- The HTML code of the website has been reviewed and edited where possible and contextually meaningful.
- The website can be resized without assisting technology up to 200 % without loss of content or information.
- Alternative text can be added to images.
- Where appropriate, a description of the alternative text has been added to the image.
- The website has a sitemap.
- The site has a clear breadcrumb trail.
- External links are appropriately marked.
- The structure of headings in a table is appropriate.
- The attached documents are not accessible to screen readers.
- Some items do not have the optimal alternative description entered.
- Multimedia content is not accessible (e.g. subtitles for video content are missing).
If you wish to share anything with us or you have any questions about accessible/inaccessible content, you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01/ 4258 222.
Information about inspection
Supervision is carried out by Information Society Inspection Service.
Ministry of Public Administration
Government Information Security Office
Information Society Inspection Service
Tržaška cesta 21
Date of document Accessibility statement: 20th July 2021
Last updated Accessibility statements: 20th July 2021